About This File
he downloaded file is a list of commands SQL , which allows you lock registration using e-mail addresses with domains temporary, such as:
At the moment, the list contains 2,125 domains. Domains are added in the following format:
* 10minutesmail.com with the annotation 'temp email'
The file contains a list of commands SQL , in the format:
INSERT INTO prefiks_banfilters ( ban_id , ban_type , ban_content , ban_date , ban_reason ) VALUES ( "1" , "email" , "* 0-mail.com" , "1476266400" , "temp email" );
- Commands to do, eg. Via phpMyAdmin or another preferred method of operation of the database.
- Before executing the command, you must first open the file ban_list_IPS4.txt , then the phrase prefiks_ in all rows, change your prefiks_table_ database
- Note, the number of queries that can execute simultaneously depends on your server. If errors will occur, reduce the number of simultaneous service requests.
Warning! If you have already imported a list of domains, clean the earlier entries, otherwise it will be duplicated. Perform the following query to the database with the correct prefix table. Remember that you do so at your own risk.
DELETE FROM `prefiks_table_banfilters` WHERE ` ban_type` = 'email'
What's New in Version 1.0.1 See changelog
- Added an "@" to avoid trouble blocking the desired domains.